Hair loss generally happens in a pattern. Hair loss which is because of chemical and materials generally shows loss of hair strands in a haphazard pattern such as balding from a specific spot or other pattern which are significantly noticed. But hair loss that happens naturally is seen as thinning of hair which recedes the natural hairline or called a thinning of hair edges. Doctors and hair experts normally say that a person loses around 50-100 hair strands everyday which is nothing to worry about. But if a person starts noticing that his hairline or hair edges are getting thinner then he is faced with pre-mature hair loss. Now this thinning of hair edges can be caused by many reasons such as our daily habits, lifestyle etc. It is wrong to blame that thinning of hair edges is due to genetics.
Some of the common reasons that a person faces thinning of hair edges can be summarized as follows:
· Scalp Infection: A persons irregular health habits attribute to scalp infection. Normally a person doesn't look into what he is consuming. Food is an important factor for maintaining healthy hair. Hair is nourished by proteins and vitamin A and B. If these are not consumed in adequate amount then the person may be affected by scalp infection. Scalp infection happens when there is fugal and microbes present in our hair. In common language, dandruff i.e. dead skin of the scalp. We commonly face dandruff problems with our hair. Excessive presence of dandruff can lead to rough hair and weakening to it leading to hair loss. There are many products and lifestyles tips that a person can adopt to combat scalp infection.
· Stress: Stress is one of the most common reasons that results in hair loss. Stress can be of two types in a person. The person may suffer physical stress due long day of physical labour work which diminishes the body strength and affects various functions of our body. Since excessive physical work the person’s body does it creates a mental pressure on the brain. This results in mental stress. Mental stress and physical stress, both in combination affects the energy and vitality of our body. Since the blood flow to the hair strands is reduces due to stress the hair is not nourished properly and hair strands get weakened resulting in hair loss.
There are various of ways and methods which a person can help himself to improve his health of his hair. Some methods pertain to a person’s habit and lifestyle such as regular and proper sleep, eating appropriate and healthy food, involving in healthy habits such as keeping oneself happy, exercising, and working appropriately etc. Also there are some methods which require of usage of certain products which are natural or chemical. It is widely known that the usage of chemical products damage a person’s hair. So usage of chemical products to prevent thinning of hair is out of question. Natural products are a good choice to prevent hair loss and thinning of hair edges. But everyone is not aware of such natural products that are available commonly which helps in prevention of hair loss for edges. To make it easier we are going to list some oils that we commonly use and are available at any grocery store that helps hair growth on edges.
· Jamaican Black Castor Oil: This oil is know for their ancient technique of composing oil moreover it's best for hair growth and control hair loss. This amazingly works as healing agent for eyebrows and eyelashes as well, In addition to this there are many remedies and mixer of oil that helps in growth of hair much faster.
· Rosemary Oil: Rosemary oil has one of the positive properties of nourishing hair. Rosemary oil is beneficial for all hair types but it is specifically recommended for dry and flaky scalps. Continuous use of rosemary oil on hair helps in stimulating hair follicles which in turn helps in hair growth long and strong. It is also noticed that rosemary oil helps in pre-mature hair loss and graying of hair if used by a person in his youth. There are many products such as shampoos, lotions, tea have rosemary oil as their primary ingredient.
· Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil is also considered excellent for hair. As everyone is aware of that peppermint has cooling properties, when its oil is applied on our hair and scalp it normalizes sebum secretion and cools the scalp. With regular application of peppermint oil, the hair does not get greasy. Peppermint oil is not applied directly. The ideal application is to mix with carrier oil like a coconut oil or castor oil.
These are few natural products that are easily available to a person which can help him to grow hair edges or prevent them from thinning.